Alternative Dispute Resolution
How to solve disputes in employment matters?
How to avoid lawsuits against your company in employment matters?
Human resources officers, lawyers
Basic knowledge on handling employees and conflict management
After the completion of the course you will be able to:
– Identify the reasons causing the conflicts and finding effective solutions for them;
– Explain thebasics as well as particularities of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods;
– Usedifferent ADR techniques to manage conflict situations.
Ironically, sometimes company may suffer from its own actual or potential employees. In particular, some employees may wish to bring a lawsuitagainst their own company thinking that either their rights have been infringed or even with an aim to sabotage them. How to avoid this? How to keep healthy atmosphere in the company? In this course, you will be taught effective means of alternative dispute resolution. Specially, the course will concentrate on negotiation and mediation as an alternative mean to resolve a dispute.
· The regulations on alternative dispute resolution and their promotion. The legal consequences of lawsuits by employees.(1 hour)
· Understanding the reasons causing the conflict (2 hours)
· Ways of solving disputes: negotiation and mediation (3 hours)
· Enforceability of the results of alternative dispute resolution (1 hour)
· Simulations and case analysis (3 hours)
Methods and Media
· Interactive seminars with the use of real life examples.
· PPP presentations.
· Case simulations.
Maximum number of participants
THE CACTLE ROOM at WIUT, ATB Blue Room or IB101