Deputy Dean on Teaching, Senior Lecturer
PRINCE2 (Foundation and Practitioner) ILX Group (UK)
Research Institute under Tashkent State University of Economics (Uzbekistan)
University Certificate of Special Study in Teaching and Learning University of Westminster (UK)
Master of Science in Agricultural Economics University of Hohenheim (Germany)
Master of Business Administration in Financial Management MIT-School of Management affiliated to University of Pune (India)
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance Tashkent State Technical University (Uzbekistan)
Foundation Course Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Melioration (Uzbekistan)
Diploma of Exact Science Academic Lyceum under Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Melioration (Uzbekistan)
Acting Head of Economics Subject Area and Lecturer (full-time) Westminster International University in Tashkent
Lecturer and Teacher Assistant (part-time) Tashkent State University of Economics Department of Logistics and Infrastructure Development
December 2009-September 2012
Lecturer (part-time) Tashkent Financial Institute Department of Financial Management
September 2009- June 2010
Methodist of International Relations Department (part-time) Tashkent State University of Economics Department of International Relations
September 2005- June 2006
Teacher (part-time) Chilonzor Academic Lyceum under Tashkent State University of Economics Department of Foreign Languages Department of Economics
communication skills 89%
Organisational / managerial skills 95%
▪ Stata 95%
▪ NVivo 10-11 92%
- CACTLE Project by TEMPUS Project (Program Technician and CUT/AMT Developer)
- Developing Central Asian Logistics System, Ministry of Higher Education and Tashkent State University of Economics
- UNIWORK “ Working towards a network of career centers in Central Asia HEIS”, TEMPUS, Duration 16/12/2013-15/12/2016
- UNESCO-UNITWIN, Handong Global University in South Korea, Research Methods
- Work Program by subject “Logistics Modelling”, Ministry of Higher Education of Uzbekistan and Tashkent State University of Economics, 2014 and 2015
- Work Program by subject “Logistics Management”, Ministry of Higher Education of Uzbekistan and Tashkent State University of Economics, 2014 and 2015
- Certificate of Summer School for Economic Analysis organized by IFPRI and WIUT
- Certificate on “Training on Logistics Management”, Career Education Center, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2014.
- Certificate on “Construction of Quality Management Systems in Accordance with ISO 9001”, USAID and DQS Quality Systems, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2013.
- MBA Scholarship by Indian Council for Cultural Relationship, MIT-SOM affiliated to Pune University, Pune, India (2007-2009).
- Nutritional Value Chain Analysis in Tajikistan (In process)
- Value Chain Analysis in Kyrgyzstan (In Process)
- Egamberdiev B, Women Empowerment in Agrologistic Operatins to Increase Economic Outcomes. Миллий иқтисодиётни инновацион ривожлантиришда ахборот-коммуникация технологияларини қўллашнинг устувор йўналишлари: Республика илмий-амалий анжумани илмий мақолалари ва маърузалари тўплами. –Т.: Tashkent State University of Economics
- Egamberdiev B, 2017. Logistics Development for Tourism Marketing. Ўзбекистоннинг экспорт салоҳиятини оширишда маркетинг тизимидан самарали фойдаланиш йўллари. Республика илмий-амалий анжумани илмий мақолалар ва тезислар тўплами (2017 йил 24 ноябрь). –Т.: Tashkent State University of Economics
- Alimukhamedova N, Komilova I, and Egamberdiev B, 2016. Optimal Resource Allocation and Results Driven Through Project Management Application: Evidence from Uzbekistan. International Conference: Entrepreneurship and Industrial Management Proceedings. MDIS, Tashkent.
- Egamberdiev B, 2014. Sustainability Analysis of Renewable Energy Production in Rural Development of Regions of the Republic of Perspectives of Logistics Development in Uzbekistan. Logistics and Infrastructure Development Department, Tashkent State University of Economics, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- Khatamov A and Egabmerdiev B, 2011. Behavioral Implications in Management Accounting System. “Ideas for Business-cooperation between Tashkent State University of Economics and the University of Bath under the British Council Inspire Project”, University of Bath, Tashkent State University of Economics, and British Council, London,
- Samadov A and Egamberdiev B, 2011. Portfolio Diversification in Financial Management. “Ideas for Business-cooperation between Tashkent State University of Economics and the University of bath under the British Council Inspire Project”, University of Bath, Tashkent State University of Economics, and British Council, London,
- Egamberdiev B, 2010. Applying Modern Technologies and Methods for Improving the Quality of Conference Journal of Technology and Innovation in Uzbekistan under TEMPUS Scheme Program, TSUE, Tashkent, Uzbekistan